At Synack, we create technology that unleashes the best cybersecurity talent to secure our digital world.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, we protect leading global organizations by reducing companies’ security risk and increasing their resistance to cyber attack. How do we do this? By utilizing the world’s best and most trusted team of ethical hackers who test through our powerful and controlled platform to deliver real security without compromise.
Backed by top-tier venture capital firms including Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Microsoft, and Google Ventures, Synack's mission is to leverage global security talent coupled with advanced technology to help enterprises discover security vulnerabilities before they become business problems. Discover the possibilities at Synack!
As the Director of Customer Success, North America, you will drive the North American CSM team to perform new business growth, customer success, retention and advocacy.
Sounds interesting? Keep reading...
Here’s what you'll do
- Lead a team of Customer Success Managers (CSM’s) working with our clients to ensure that they are successful on the Synack SaaS Platform
- Support the building of tools and processes needed to support Synack goals and your team's engagement with customers; Empower your team to be the representatives of the customer’s voice
- Conduct regular account review meetings with CSM’s and regular one-to-ones to discuss growth; Work with CSMs to troubleshoot issues and set goals for Customer health scores and other metrics
- Proactively monitor team and individual KPIs to ensure successful renewals; Manage ongoing customer needs to improve customer retention and loyalty
- Engage with customer executives and other influential stakeholders to identity, define, track and measure the impact of Synack SaaS to our customers
- Be an escalation point for your team and customers, ensuring timely followup and resolution on customer issues
- Be the primary point of contact for regional leadership within the global organization
- Oversee the creation of best practice templates, scripts, playbooks etc. of the team
- Recruit, develop and evaluate team talent; Promote Synack Values within your team and the larger organization; Create a collaborative environment within your region
- Proactively seek out growth opportunities, and training for your CSM team
- Support the Sales organization in engaging prospective customers into Synack; Work with Marketing organization to conduct successful industry events
Here’s what you’ll need
- A proven track record of high achievement in your current CS Leadership position, in a high-growth SaaS or Cybersecurity organization
- Experience leading enterprise level Customer Success teams
- A Customer first mindset, constantly working to optimize and improve customer experience
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and people skills for collaboration with tactical client members and management teams
- Comfort and experience engaging with stakeholders at all levels in enterprise organizations
- Broad cyber security experience, and a curiosity to deeply understand the industry and our products
- Consultative skills - educate, influence, and credibility
Ready to join us?
Synack is committed to embracing diversity. Our people are our strength. Each addition to our team is an opportunity to grow and diversify our ideas, experiences, and viewpoints. We strive to be inclusive of Race, Ethnicity, Religion, Sex, LGBTQ+, Veterans, Disabilities, and Age. Synack welcomes you!